We are Providing Consultation, Knowledge and Treatments for
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY -
Problem in Getting or Maintaining Erection at the Time of
PREMATURE EJACULATION / EARLY DISCHARGE - Getting
discharged before Own or Partner's satisfaction at the time of
3. Nocturnal Emission/Night Fall -
The discharge takes place when man is sleeping & No
Practical Act of Sex is involved.
4. Spermatorrhoea/Dhaat - A condition in which there is
an Abnormal Release of Semen from Penis without the Act of Sex
Oligospermia/Low Sperm Count -
Less number of sperms in the ejaculate of the male.
6. Azospermia/Absence of Sperms -
Condition in which there are no spermatozoa in the
7. Hormonal Disorders/Under developed Sex Organs.
8. Infection - Infection of Prostrate, Seminal Vesicles, Urethra or Epididymis can lead to Male Infertility.
9. Ductal Obstructions - Obstruction of the Ejaculatory
Duct can lead to Male Infertility.
10. Loss of Libido/ Low Sex Desire - Condition in which
Men don't want to have Sex due to low Sex desire.
11. Weakness of Sexual Organs - Due to Excessive
12. Absence of Orgasm - Condition in which the person
fails to reach an Intense Sensation of Pleasure or Sexual
13. SEXUAL APATHY - Totally Unconcerned attitude of a
Man for Sex towards His Partner
SEXUAL DEPRESSION - It is a Mental State in which a person
consider his Sexuality - Boring, Passive & Gloomy.
15. Lack of Confidence/ Hesitation to have Sex -
Condition in which a person feels afraid of Sex.
16. Premarital & Postmarital Sex Problems.
17. Weakness after having Sex or Masturbation.
18. Burning Sensation in Penis after having Sex or
19. Hyper Gonadism & Hypo Gonadism - Abnormal
functional activity of the Gonads.
20. Hyper Esthia & Hypo Esthia - Abnormal Sensibility &
Desire for Sex in Men.